At Canonbury Antiques we carry a range of sumptuous Regency dining tables. The Regency is a classic look for a dining table clean and refined, perfect for contemporary interiors. We have a range of Regency tables in walnut and mahogany so please get in touch. The classic design is the Regency pedestal table with leaves so the table can be made larger or smaller to accomodate the party. We also specialise in matching tables to chairs so if you are looking for a complete dining suite then check out are selection of walnutand mahogany suites.
– Sumptuous Regency style walnut pedestal dining table
– Table works on a leaf system so you can use it at various different sizes with or without the two leaves
– Table is ten feet long when extended
– Hopefully the grain of the table is illustrated by the photos
– The table is hand made in England to centuries old traditions built to last
– Let us know if you are interested in chairs as well, we have many sets
– We\’ve pictured this Regency pedestal table with a matching set of Queen Anne dining chairs which are available
– Offered in great shape and we will ship to anywhere in the world
Table dimensions are in inches:
Height x Width x Depth
30 – 119 – 46
Please come and visit our large Hertfordshire antiques showroom which is packed to the rafters with all manner of goods. In fact, the comment we get most frequently when people first walk through the door is, ‘wow, this really is an Aladdin’s Cave’.
We are very well connected by both road and rail. We are a short – 35 minute – drive north of London. We are just off the M25 near the A1 junction just outside of Potters Bar in leafy old Herts. If you are taking the train to our large Hertfordshire antiques showroom, Potters Bar is just 20 minutes north of London Kings Cross via railway. You can either take a mini cab from the station or give us a call and we will pick you up.